Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

What’s in a name?

Wetterberguese, was not something I came up with, it was made up by three of most of amazing ladies, Lin, Jillie, and S, who know me sometimes, especially in this case, since I don’t listen to myself talk, better than I know myself.  They tell me I speak my own language, and that language is Wetterberguese, and my second language is English.   After telling this to other people that know me well they also totally agree, and say that this makes so much more sense to them.  They also let me know that I write in Wetterberguese and not English, and that it is easier to understand when read out loud then in your head, because I supposedly write exactly as I talk. 

In case you are wondering, yes, you can become fluent in Wetterberguese, just as you can become fluent in Elvish, Klingon, and Dothraki. And, just like those, it will not help you in job search.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...